- Dr. Johnson receives the 2018 IISE Manufacturing and Design (M&D) Division Outstanding Young Investigator Award
- Programming of multicomponent temporal release profiles in 3D printed polypills via core–shell, multilayer, and gradient concentration profiles, Advanced Healthcare Materials DOI: 10.1002/adhm.201800213 (2018)
- Additive manufacturing of three-dimensional (3D) microfluidic-based microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) for acoustofluidic applications, Lab on a Chip 18, 2087-2098 (2018).
- A hybrid 3D printing and robotic-assisted embedding approach for design and fabrication of nerve cuffs with integrated locking mechanisms, MRS Advances DOI: 10.1557/adv.2018.378 (2018)
- Expression of picogram sensitive bending modes in piezoelectric cantilever sensors with non-uniform electric fields generated by asymmetric electrodes, Review of Scientific Instruments 81, 125108 (2010)