- Process- and bio-inspired hydrogels for 3D bioprinting of soft free-standing neural and glial tissues
- Janelle’s Research on Personalized Wearable Prosthetics for Amniotic Band Syndrome and Anatomical Prosthetics is Highlighted at the Smithsonian Museum of American History
- Patrick and Ezgi win 1st Place at the ISE Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Three-dimensional (3D) printed scaffold and material selection for bone repair, Acta Biomaterialia, 84, 16-33 (2019).
- Dr. Johnson receives the 2018 IISE Manufacturing and Design (M&D) Division Outstanding Young Investigator Award