- Additive manufacturing of mechanically isotropic thin films and membranes via microextrusion 3D printing of polymer solutions, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 11, 6652-6661 (2019)
- 3D Printed Multiplexed Competitive Migration Assays with Spatially Programmable Release Sources, Advanced Biosystems, 4, 1900225 (2020)
- Low-cost sensor-integrated 3D-printed personalized prosthetic hands for children with amniotic band syndrome: A case study in sensing pressure distribution on an anatomical human-machine interface (AHMI) using 3D-printed conformal electrode arrays, PLOS One, 14, e00214120 (2019).
- Process- and bio-inspired hydrogels for 3D bioprinting of soft free-standing neural and glial tissues, Biofabrication, 11, 025009, (2019)
- Janelle’s Research on Personalized Wearable Prosthetics for Amniotic Band Syndrome and Anatomical Prosthetics is Highlighted at the Smithsonian Museum of American History