July 22, 2019 Low-cost sensor-integrated 3D-printed personalized prosthetic hands for children with amniotic band syndrome: A case study in sensing pressure distribution on an anatomical human-machine interface (AHMI) using 3D-printed conformal electrode arrays, PLOS One, 14, e00214120 (2019). Read More
- Comparison of Bulk- vs. Layer-by-layer-cured Stimuli-responsive PNIPAM-Alginate Hydrogel Dynamic Viscoelastic Property Response via Embedded Sensors. ACS Applied Polymer Materials, Accepted (2022)
- Dr. Johnson and colleagues receive an Award from the NSF and Center for Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS) for Studying Wound Healing in Microgravity on the International Space Station (ISS) using Autonomous Sensing and Sensor-integrated Cultureware
- Opening for New PhD Student Interested in Sensing, Robotics, and Machine Learning and Interdisciplinary Research Applications
- Dr. Johnson receives an NSF Career Award from the Biosensing Program.
- Conformal 3D printing of non-planar antennas on wrinkled and folded kapton films using point cloud data. Flexible and Printed Electronics 6, 044002 (2021)