- Low-cost sensor-integrated 3D-printed personalized prosthetic hands for children with amniotic band syndrome: A case study in sensing pressure distribution on an anatomical human-machine interface (AHMI) using 3D-printed conformal electrode arrays, PLOS One, 14, e00214120 (2019).
- Process- and bio-inspired hydrogels for 3D bioprinting of soft free-standing neural and glial tissues, Biofabrication, 11, 025009, (2019)
- Janelle’s Research on Personalized Wearable Prosthetics for Amniotic Band Syndrome and Anatomical Prosthetics is Highlighted at the Smithsonian Museum of American History
- Patrick and Ezgi win 1st Place at the ISE Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Three-dimensional (3D) printed scaffold and material selection for bone repair, Acta Biomaterialia, 84, 16-33 (2019).